“Given that the purpose of teaching is to facilitate student learning, it is becoming increasingly paramount that university faculty are not only disciplinary experts, but also familiar with:
- how students learn,
- how best to facilitate their learning,
- and how open their practice to such considerations as part of a process of development and improvement.”
Tigwell, Martin, Benjamin, & Prosser, 2000
CTL team members are available for individual or group consultations. Some areas of focus include:
- Formative development of teaching
- Review and reflection of student evaluations of your teaching.
- Discussion, research and implementation of innovative techniques for teaching and learning.