Consider the advantages of launching your online or blended course with an introduction video:
- Entices learners to enroll or continue in your course
- Helps to establish instructor presence
- Connect with your learners in a way that is not possible with text
This self-paced online course will take place over 5 days, approximately 2 hours/day, including some time on the weekend for wrap-up. The idea is to provide a supportive environment for you to ask questions, take risks, offer advice, and have fun.
You will leave this course with:
- new ideas and skills for creating personable and informative course introductory videos
- a first prototype, with feedback
Janine Hirtz will facilitate this ONLINE course August 19th – 23rd. Upon registration you will be provided with a link to enroll in the Canvas course.