We have Educational Consultants and Learning Design Interns to help with your course design, teaching techniques and professional development.
- Course design
- Curriculum review
- Teaching techniques
- Professional development
Phone: 250 807 8229
Tuesday & Thursday |
10:00 am – 12:00 pm | Online
Join us for support with Canvas, Zoom, Kaltura, or any other learning technology questions you may have.
The link to our virtual office hours can be found below:
Learning Technology step-by-step guides.
- Check out our 12 tips on setting up a Canvas course shell.
Our team supports instructors using the learning technology ecosystem at UBC including;
- Canvas – Learning Management System for all UBC courses.
- Zoom – Virtual office hours, remote lectures and meetings.
- Kaltura – Recorded audio and video presentations.
- OMR exam reader – station with Remark software and scanner.
For a full list of our services check out the Learning Technology Support page.
Phone: 250 807 9293
UBC Information Technology (IT) Okanagan
UBC IT Okanagan (website or phone 250.807.9000) offers technological solutions, tools, support and other resources. This includes establishing a VPN connection, ensuring that enhanced CWL works, and accessing resources like file shares and network drives, email, and the Faculty Service Centre (FSC).