Explore resources to support your teaching at all stages– before the course begins, during the term and at the end of the course.
The CTL provides pedagogical support for teaching, learning and curriculum / professional development, as well as technical support for learning technologies.
The CTL provides opportunities to connect faculty and graduate students with colleagues in training and professional development programs.
The CTL hosts workshops and events for instructors and Teaching Assistants, and provides nomination support for teaching awards and recognition.
- July 2021 NewsetterWe're Moving! | iClicker Cloud News | LDI Summer Support | Teaching Online Learning Community | Workshops & Events | Teaching and Learning Conferences
- Event: The Importance of Embedding Indigenous History in Courses and CurriculumOn Monday June 28, Syilx/Okanagan Nation Elders Chris Marchand and Eric Mitchell, along with Vanessa Mitchell, Aboriginal Lead and Program Manager for Interior Health, will share their experience and perspectives on the importance of Indigenous history in education. UBC Okanagan faculty from the School of Engineering and the Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies will […]
- June 2021 NewsletterWeb Conferencing Tool News | Celebrate Learning Week 2021 | Teaching Online Learning Community | LDI Summer Support | Workshops & Events | Teaching and Learning Conferences
- May 2021 NewsletterWelcome: Brad Wuetherick & Sharon Hanna | Celebrate Learning Week | Making Images and Graphics Accessible | Teaching Online Learning Community | Workshops & Events | Teaching and Learning Conferences
- April 2021 NewsletterWelcome: Educational Consultants for Inclusion | End of Term Support & Resources | Students with Accommodations: Exams | Web Conferencing Tool News | Canvas Linking Requests: Summer Term 1 | 12th Annual Celebrate Learning Week | Teaching Online Learning Community | TA Training Summer Term 1 | Workshops & Events | Teaching and Learning Conferences