- December 2023 | Newsletter
- Academic Director’s December Update – Final ExamsRecognizing outstanding instructors and preparing for final exams. As the holiday season approaches, it is important to recognize the gifts that instructors bring to the UBC community. Instructors inspire and motivate students to acquire knowledge and evolve and flourish as both scholars and individuals. Now is the time to recognize instructors and their contributions. There […]
- November 2023 | Newsletter
- Wellbeing in Teaching and Learning Community of Practice: Launch Meeting HighlightsWhen so many of us are feeling taxed, overstretched or something to that nature, adding another thing to our schedule, like a Community of Practice meeting, even to focus on something we are committed to and interested in, may seem too much. However, being in a community, especially during these stressful times, may be just […]
- Respondus LockDown Browser: Overview and AlternativesMid- and end-of-term exams increase demand in the use of Respondus LockDown Browser. Here is an overview of the tool and alternatives faculty can explore to support students who do not have hardware compatible with Respondus LockDown Browser. What is Respondus LockDown Browser? Respondus LockDown Browser is a web browser tool used during computer-based testing […]
Events Feed – List View
We provide opportunities to connect faculty and graduate students with colleagues in training and professional development programs.
We host workshops and events for instructors and teaching assistants, and provide nomination support for teaching awards and recognition.