Explore resources to support your teaching at all stages– before the course begins, during the term and at the end of the course.
The CTL provides pedagogical support for teaching, learning and curriculum / professional development, as well as technical support for learning technologies.
The CTL provides opportunities to connect faculty and graduate students with colleagues in training and professional development programs.
The CTL hosts workshops and events for instructors and Teaching Assistants, and provides nomination support for teaching awards and recognition.
- CTL Newsletter – June 20222022 Winter Term Canvas Courses Available | Canvas Course Templates | Teacher Development Program | Celebrate Learning Week Highlights | 2022 Teaching Excellence & Innovation Awards | Call For Proposals | Equity Enhancement Fund | JEDII STEM Series
- CTL Newsletter – May 2022Spring Open House | May's Lunch & Learn | Canvas Linking Requests for Summer 2022 | Recipients for Provost TA & Tutors Award | Celebrate Learning Week Events & Workshops | Creativity in the Open Workshop | Flipped, HyFlex, and Hybrid Workshop | Constellation: A Journey Through Space(s) | CTLT Spring Institute | Updates & […]
- CTL Special Bulletin | Exams & Grading | Winter 2021 | Term 2The Faculty Service Centre | The Disability Resource Centre | Online Resources | Missing Assignments - Canvas & Gradebook | CTL Exam Support - Extended Hours
- March 2022 | NewsletterCanvas Linking Requests Summer 2022 | CTL Team: Spotlight | CTL Team: New Members | BCAIN Network Meeting Invite | Celebrate Learning Week - Call for Contributions | Teaching Online Learning Community Events | UBC OER Collection Challenge | New Book - The Successful TA | Upcoming Workshops | Teaching & Learning Conferences & Events
- February 2022 | NewsletterProvost Award for Teaching Assistants & Tutors | Donate Your iClicker | Quick Tip: Canvas Login | Academic Integrity in Your Classroom & Emerging Topics | H5P Symposium | Open Education Week | Indigenous Knowledges & Open Education | Upcoming Workshops | Teaching & Learning Conferences & Events Funding Opportunities