Explore resources to support your teaching at all stages– before the course begins, during the term and at the end of the course.
The CTL provides pedagogical support for teaching, learning and curriculum / professional development, as well as technical support for learning technologies.
The CTL provides opportunities to connect faculty and graduate students with colleagues in training and professional development programs.
The CTL hosts workshops and events for instructors and Teaching Assistants, and provides nomination support for teaching awards and recognition.
- January 2022 | NewsletterContinuity Planning | Curriculum Mapping Tool & Syllabus Generator | Zoom Tips for Remote Teaching | Academic Integrity Resources for Instructors | Upcoming Workshops | We're Hiring! Join the Team | Teaching & Learning Conferences & Events Funding Opportunities
- Online Resources Winter 2021 | Term 2Remote Teaching Resources | CTL Support Guides & Documentation | Technology Support for Students | Canvas Start of Term Checklist | Canvas Linking Requests - Term 2 | CTL Virtual Support
- Holiday Closure NoticeHappy Holidays from all of us at the CTL. Please note that the CTL will be closed over Winter Break from Dec 25-Jan 3 inclusive.
- December 2021 | NewsletterCanvas Linking Requests for Term 2 | Holiday Closure Notice | Upcoming Workshops | Teaching & Learning Conferences | Funding Opportunities
- November 2021 NewsletterOnline Exam Invigilation Support | Proctorio Support Discontinued | Zoom Recordings & Cloud Storage | CTLT Winter Institute | Scholarly Integrity Initiative | The TEACHERS Project | Upcoming Workshops | Teaching & Learning Conferences | Funding Opportunities | Welcome Matthew Penner