Explore resources to support your teaching at all stages– before the course begins, during the term and at the end of the course.
The CTL provides pedagogical support for teaching, learning and curriculum / professional development, as well as technical support for learning technologies.
The CTL provides opportunities to connect faculty and graduate students with colleagues in training and professional development programs.
The CTL hosts workshops and events for instructors and Teaching Assistants, and provides nomination support for teaching awards and recognition.
- October 2021 NewsletterFaculty Resources - Fall 2021 | Online Exam Invigilation Support | Support Guides & Documentation | DRC Updates for Faculty | Academic Integrity Week | Open Access Week & Indigenous Knowledges | Upcoming Workshops | Teaching & Learning Conferences | Funding Opportunities
- September 2021 NewsletterTeaching - Fall 2021 | Students Authentication for Library & Labs | Academic Integrity Professional Development | BC Academic Integrity Day | Open Access Week & Indigenous Knowledges | Wellness in the Workplace | Teaching & Learning Conferences | Funding Opportunities | New LTR Team Members
- Classroom Technologies for Fall 2021 CoursesOver the past few months, UBC Okanagan has made significant investments into upgrading classroom technologies to support faculty and students for the upcoming academic year. Each centrally managed classroom is now equipped with a camera and microphone to enable classroom recording and/or hybrid teaching.
- Teaching Fall 2021For a safe return to UBC Okanagan campus this fall, many students will attend classes in person, but some will need to attend remotely. Students may have to attend remotely or delay attending in person because of self-isolation requirements, timelines around visa processing, or other circumstances. The resources below by CTL UBC Okanagan are intended […]
- August 2021 NewsletterWe've Moved! | iClicker Cloud News | Teaching Online Learning Community | Canvas Linking Requests | Workshops & Events | Teaching and Learning Conferences | Funding Opportunities | New Faculty Welcome & Orientation to CTL